UBC experts on federal climate bill
Canada’s federal government has introduced new legislation intended to make the country accountable for reducing greenhouse gas emissions to net zero by 2050. UBC experts are available to comment. Read More
For all the latest UBC News, including releases by beat area, features, Q and A’s, Opinions and more, visit UBC News.
- Nov. 17 - UBC experts on COVID-19
- Nov. 10 - Building resilience around MOA’s irreplaceable collection
- Nov. 10 - Online supports for COVID-19 stress are there—but Canadians aren’t accessing them
- Nov. 9 - Half a billion bets teach UBC algorithm how to identify problem gamblers
- Nov. 6 - UBC scientists receive $3M for COVID-19 research projects